- If a new member (whether sane or not) commits suicide within one year from the inception of membership, the
Insurance Company shall pay 80 % of the premium paid towards the scheme to the Nominee and no other Death
Benefit will be payable. This exclusion will not be applicable for continuing members who have paid the subsequent
years’ premium regularly.
- The Company will not pay the Life Insurance Benefit if it is proved that the Member has intentionally not disclosed
in the DGH form, the fact relating to the illness suffered by him / her prior to opening of the account”
- In the unfortunate event of death of the accountholder, the nominee should intimate the branch at the earliest and
furnish all the necessary documents to enable the branch to forward them to Insurance Company for processing
the claim. The entire process should be completed within 180 days from the date of death of the accountholder.
- Documents required for processing the Claim –
|Additional documents required for Accidental Death
|?Death Certificate Cause of death from the last
|? First Information Report (FIR)
|?Claim Intimation Form
||? Post Mortem Report
|?Claimant Photo ID and Address proof
||? Final Police Report
|? Claimant Bank Pass Book
- Settlement of Claim is done by Insurance Company at its sole discretion and the Bank will only act as a facilitator.
Insurance Company reserves the right for admission of claim and rejection of claim in case of incomplete
submission of documents or misrepresentation of facts, brought out on investigation. Insurance Company reserves
the right to call for any additional information regarding Claim.
Disclaimer: Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. Tax benefits are subject to change in tax laws from
time to time. Please consult your tax advisor for further details. Please read the sales brochure carefully before
concluding a sale. IRDA Registration No.: 143. Product Name: IndiaFirst Group Term Plan. -Product UIN No.:-
143N006V02. Registered and Corporate office address of IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Limited: 301, 'B'
Wing, The Qube, Infinity Park, Dindoshi - Film City Road, Malad (East), Mumbai - 400 097. Website: www.indiafirstlife.com. Toll free number: 18002098700, SMS
to 5667735, SMS charges apply. Advt. Ref.
No.: ABJA TRIPLE Plus/ Pamphlet/. Andhra Bank is a Corporate Agent of IndiaFirst Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Corporate Agent Licence No.: 5983988