- Non Personalised and Non-Reloadable cards are issued.
- Card is valid for Payment in India only and not valid for cash withdrawals
- Validity of the card is One year from the date of purchase, irrespective of the Month and year printed on the card and the same will be valid till the last day of the Month
- No interest is paid on the outstanding balance in the card account
- No overdraft is allowed in the Gift Card Account under any circumstance
- Cancellation is not permitted during currency of the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are not enabled for Offline MOTO (Money Order or Telephonic Order), manual key entry transactions, internet gambling usage, installment payments, Direct Debit transactions, Pre-Authorisation bookings etc.,.
- Fees/Charges levied are not refundable under any circumstances
- Usage of card shall be terminated without any notice, upon the death, bankruptcy or insolvency, if the Bank receives such information from any sources.
Customer Service: The customer friendly services are made available at the following channels, for balance enquiry, transaction view, statement of card account, self locking/unlocking of the card, PIN change/unlock, reporting of stolen/lost/misplaced card, request for replacement of card, dispute lodgment etc.,
For more details, contact any nearest Branch of Andhra Bank or send an e-mail to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries
- 24x7 Toll Free IVR Helpline: 1800 425 1515
- Customer care Portal :
- Fax: 040 2475 5052
- Customer care Officer -during office Hours 040 2468 3206 or 040 2475 1157